“From the beginning, I trusted YetOpen’s advice and experience to choose an effective e-commerce platform to simplify our job and have an online presence. I soon understood the advantages of their service, especially the potential offered by a Sherpa virtual shop.”
ABOUT THIS PROJECT
For years, Sherpa Mountain Shop has been the go-to shop for all mountain enthusiasts. The shop specializes in climbing, mountaineering, trekking, and work safety gear. Moreover, the “mountain lovers” shop is the favorite place for those who still want to breathe a mountain atmosphere while indoors. It is also ideal for those looking for advice or simply wanting to exchange opinions in a sympathetic environment, where staff is very attentive to the demands of clients with various technical and fitness levels.
The shop was created in 2001 from an idea of founder Giovanni Viganò. A big outdoors lover and mountain sage, he decided to challenge himself and turn his passion into a career.
Website visitors can breathe in a winning bet of quality and passion when they visit Sherpa Mountain Shop in person or online.
YETOPEN MADE FOR SHERPA …
WEB SITE E-COMMERCE SHERPAONLINE.IT
CUSTOM SOFTWARE: NEGOZYO
This client’s main request was to have a consistently updated website with reliable, automated services. Moreover, there was a need to simplify and speed up the client’s workflow. YetOpen created custom software to meet this client’s needs.
NegozYO is a platform designed and optimized for e-commerce needs, enabling retail management on multiple websites Easily accessible from any mobile device (tablet, smartphone, laptop) via an internet connection, NegozYO is a comprehensive solution to monitor every aspect of the many phases of the sales process: from procurement to warehouse and from the website to the on-site and online sale (including administrative tasks and tax management).
Here are some of the features used by the customer from the beginning, which have been implemented over the years:
- Centralized management of the various sales channels (website, social media, marketplaces such as eBay and Amazon, onsite store).
- E-commerce website with customizable template and SEO optimization
- Complete management and customization of different categories (products, suppliers, price lists, warehouses, shipping and payment methods)
- Product management (stock, reorders, inventories, list prices and discounts, variants, labeling)
- Customer orders, bookings, and shipping management
- Fiscal documents management (delivery notes, electronic invoices, payments)
- Management of the various tax positions within EU countries
- Purchasing order management, price list monitoring
- Mailing list management including privacy/GDPR policy consent
- Gift cards and loyalty cards management
- Data integration with ZucchettiAdHoc administrative software
NegozYO is an easy and intuitive software that meets the needs of today’s retail. It can be perfectly integrated and adapted, ensuring total management continuity.
The streamlined process, expertise, and prompt online support care are the most popular advantages.
OPEN SOURCE TECHNOLOGIES
The software is developed in PHP and based on a Joomla! + VirtueMart platform, with the help of the Yii2 framework. Data is stored in a MySQL database, while files are stored on a server in a protected folder that is not publicly accessible.
The system has been put into production on servers running a Linux operating system, specifically on an Ubuntu Server updated to the latest LTS version available.
Browser access to the software is available via an HTTPS secure protocol. There are also geographical blocks to access the system.
THE FUTURE IS NOW
Being a customizable web application, NegozYO is constantly improving and developing based on customers’ requests and needs. Features that are forthcoming include the following:
- Booking a visit to the store or a video call
- Bots for purchases via Whatsapp, Telegram, Facebook Messenger
- “Gold” customer status with access to exclusive events
- Warehouse optimization algorithms
We adopt a “lean approach.” We implement what is really needed by understanding our customers specific needs and offering immediate solutions.